Careers with Nikko Cosmetic Surgery
Cypress and Galleria Locations:
Front Desk Receptionist
Full Time Videographer and Social Media Coordinator
We at Nikko Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology are excited to offer an opening to join our team at both offices, as a video content producer and social media coordinator.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE We're looking for skilled video creators like yourself to work directly with the Operations Manager and Providers at Nikko.
We are looking for a videographer who can create strategic content for all social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Instagram Stories, Linked In, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.) You should have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and best practices for video creation on different platforms. You should be up to date on trends and platforms, as well as maintain knowledge of such. You should be comfortable editing multiple videos under fast turn around time.
- Preproduction - Brainstorm and collaborate with management and other creative members for content ideas.
- Production - You must be organized with scheduling, scriptwriting, camera operation, lighting, and audio. You will be the primary camera operator.
- Postproduction - Edit videos (visual and audio) into long length, short length, snippets, images, gif, memes, and other useable content that will be distributed across all social media platforms. Should be impactful and meaningful videos
- Must be able to follow our strict content schedule for filming, producing, and distributing.
- Ability film "day in the life" type videos and edit down to 1-5 minutes.
- Have fun creating awesome and valuable content for Dr. Nikko, other providers and staff members.
- Patient also be going into surgical procedure pre and post opts and surgery.
Qualifications To Join Us
- Experience creating daily video content for social platforms, as well as filming and strategizing creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the ins and outs of making video content for social platforms(sequence settings, keyframing, captioning graphics)
- Experience in video/photo editing and post-production
- Passionate about filming and editing
- The ideal candidate has a very strong work ethic, positive attitude, and can adapt to change quickly
- Knowledge of cameras and camera equipment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc).
- Proven and experienced in content creation, video, editing, and post-production.
- Has a strong understanding of SEO/SMO, and which content is best per platform • Able to work a full frame DSLR, manual settings, audio monitoring
PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked for a demo reel or portfolio, and you may be asked to create small content as a trial. This is a "contract" position that may last between 6-12 months. It is our hope that this person finds a strong place within our team to a full-time position.
Job Type: Full-Time Hourly + Subject to Change per Experience: year Experience:
- Videography: 2-5 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required) Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Hours per Week: 20 - 40 (Required)
- Additional Compensation: Depending on Experience
- Bonuses Work Location: • Two locations - Cypress and Houston
- Submit Resume / Video Resume: [email protected]