You’ll Never Guess Some of the Places where Liposuction Can Make a Difference
We hear about liposuction regularly in the news. While the general topic is often discussed, it is important to understand the many areas of your body that can benefit from this procedure. You may seek to target an area that nags at you even after weight loss and reaching your fitness goals. Or perhaps there is an area that seems to you to be showing more than its share of age. Maybe it’s something that you’ve always disliked about your face or body, but which you assumed could never be changed.
Whatever the reason, liposuction can make a huge difference in the way you look – and the way you feel about yourself – in a number of areas that may surprise you:
- Your jaw. As time goes on, some of us experience the first signs of aging in the form of jowls. This can make you look older than you are, and older than you feel. Liposuction in the area under your chin and in the upper neck can provide a slimmer jawline.
- Your torso. Even if you are slim, you may have areas that cause you embarrassment and concern. Whether it’s fattiness in your back or elsewhere on your upper body, or the bulges that you see around your bathing suit top or your bra, liposuction can effectively target the problem areas.
- His chest. That’s right, men also have concerns about their chests, including the size of their breasts. Overdevelopment of the male breast (gynecomastia) becomes more common as men age. Liposuction can also lead to a more defined torso.
- The calf/ankle transition. You may suffer from what some refer to as “cankles.” The transition between your calf and your ankle, in that case, may be difficult to spot, and you may be pegged as a woman who has chunky ankles. Once again, liposuction may provide the answer.
We have listed just a small handful of the various spots on your body that may benefit from liposuction. Talk to your cosmetic surgeon today about your concerns and your goals. Find out if you are a candidate for liposuction, and what the procedure can do for you.
Leave A Comment
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.